FFP2 classification KN95 Particulate Respirator – Mask
Material: PP non woven, melt blown, soft cotton, PP non woven
Type: ear loop, foldable
Usage: protection from non-oil particles, PM2.5 pollution, virus, smoking, dust, odour, pollen, droplet, etc.
2. Elastic earloop with dural point attachment helps provide a secure seal;
3. Soft nose pad for easy and comfortable fit;
4. Adjustable nose piece for extra comfort;
5. At least 95% filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles;
6. BFE: 99%;
7. EN 14683 + 2019; KN95-GB2626-2006 testing, CE
Based on this comparison, it is reasonable to consider China KN95, AS/NZ P2, Korea 1st Class, and Japan DS FFRs as
“equivalent” to US NIOSH N95 and European FFP2 respirators, for filtering non-oil-based particles such as those resulting
from wildfires, PM 2.5 air pollution, volcanic eruptions, or bioaerosols (e.g. viruses). However, prior to selecting a respirator,
users should consult their local respiratory protection regulations and requirements or check with their local public health
authorities for selection guidance.
Please contact us by email to get the best pricing and shipping details. CE, FDA and test conformity documents will be provided.